Feeling anxious and not sure what you can do about it?
Some days anxiety kicks in before you are even out of bed in the morning and continues to ramp up throughout the day. But it doesn’t have to be that way. There are little steps you can take to shift anxiety into expansion and ease at any point in the day.
Anxiety can have different way to manifest itself throughout your life. Everyone experiences anxiety from time to time. This is NORMAL. This is why anxiety is not a medical, biological, chemical, or genetic problem. However there are moments in life when this state of uneasiness is so amplified that it can interfere with your normal lifestyle.
• a general feeling of uneasiness,
• persistently being on alert for danger,
• persistent worry,
• an overly cautious approach to life,
• a persistent feeling of being unsafe,
• overly reactive to things that you perceive could be threatening,
• many of the physical, psychological, and emotional symptoms of anxiety,
and many more symptoms.
The good news is that it exist different methods and techniques to turn the state of UNEASINESS into CALM and EASE…
During this course you will learn simple techniques to:
- Release tension from your body and calm your own nervous system
- Discover the deeper message from your soul that anxiety is trying to deliver to you
- Shift from an inner state of fear and struggle to the inner experience of joy, expansion and ease
Course Dates: 6 Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
March 15, 22, 29 and April 5, 19, 26 (skipping April 12)
Self Investment: $179
Questions? Email Laura Wolf or call Emilie at 816.225.9393
Pre-Registration required: click HERE